S400 is a stand-alone platform for image processing with four independent camera inputs that allows embedded processing. It is scalable through network connection and suitable for IP-core development and customization. It is provided with EDK support, this allows for instance a soft processor to be implemented in the FPGA to execute code written in ANSI C code.
- 2-million-gate Spartan III device.
- 2 ZBT 18Mb SRAM memory chips (512K x 36bit).
- Ethernet Gigabit interface.
- Flash memory for automatic FPGA configuration.
- VGA and composite-video output.
- 4 composite-video inputs.
- 2 general-purpose LEDs and 2 buttons.
- 2 built-in clock oscillators (100 and 125 MHz).
- 10 general-purpose I/O pins.
- JTAG interface.
- External power supply.