RSB (Sensor Board)
The Recomp Sensor Board
(RSB) sensor board is a peripheral board plugged to the Aion Board through two GPIOs connectors. Thanks to its different sensors & component, this board provides flexibility and accurate (for instance by having redundant peripherals) to the RECOMP project. Therefore it allows a wide range of different applications and different options of debugging, monitoring and configuration
- A DIP switch (Dual in-line switch) with a group of 8 switches.
- 8 LEDs (can be associated to the switches).
- 5 buttons and 5 LEDs.
- 2 Ethernet PHY modules. The specific PHY chosen is the Marvell M88E1111 EPHY.
- A LCD of 16 characters x 2 lines. The specific module is LCM-S01602DTR/M.
- 2 UART- RS232 modules for debugging a serial communications.
- Physical size is around 11×18cm (~3cm over Aion board)
Connected to the Aion Board through two connectors:
- Connector 1:
- 5V main power supply.
- 40 general purpose IOs.
- Serial Communication Port: will provide FPGA serial communication (RS232,…).
- 20 GTX transceivers (2 differential pair each). One of the PHY modules for Ethernet will be connected to them.
- Connector 2: